Buttocks Enhancement (Non-Surgical BBL)
Enlarge and reshape the buttocks, add volume to the hips, and fill in hip dips non-surgically.
Buttocks fillers are an easier way to get the buttock shape you want.
About Buttocks Enhancement (Non-Surgical BBL)
This is a walk-in, walk-out treatment, taking up to 1.5 hours depending on the extent of the procedure, results are instant but will improve over 2-4 weeks. It improves quality of skin and corrects existing cellulite.
Long-lasting results (up to 2 years, depending on the individual).
- Less downtime – you can resume normal activities more quickly when compared with buttock surgery. Buttock injections are a less invasive treatment option than Surgery.
- Less pain – buttock injections aren’t as painful during the recovery period as buttock implants or other surgical methods. Treatment will Be performed under Local Anesthetic – Only Numbing the Buttock Area
- Lower risk – buttock injections do not require surgery and you do not have to be put to sleep (sedation or general anesthesia). The results from buttock injections are predictable, and more easily revised should this be required, by injecting additional filler to a specific area
In the worst-case scenario, if a patient does not like the result, the filler can also be dissolved by injecting a dissolving solution
- Low risk of scarring and minimal side effects. It is possible that you may not need to take time off work, however having a few days away from work is advisable. Recovery time varies between individuals
- Natural looking results.
- No need to wait – the results are immediate and will continue to improve during the 2-4 weeks following
From a safety perspective, Premium Brand Hyaluronic Acid Body Fillers are highly biocompatible, due to the fact it is made from natural hyaluronic acid.
Potential risks and complications of Buttock Enhancement Injection treatment are minimal, provided genuine quality fillers are used. Allergic reactions to the hyaluronic acid fillers are exceptionally rare since they are free from animal proteins and completely bio-compatible with the hyaluronic acid already in the human body.
Aftercare is an important aspect of any treatment. You should always ask for aftercare to be provided, especially if anything were to go wrong.
No matter how common filler injections have become, it is still a cosmetic procedure with possible risks and side-effects and should not be taken lightly.
Never feel pressured into undergoing a treatment without fully understanding all the implications.
Before & After